This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] VxWorks configuration adjustments for powerpc 8548 (e500v2)
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:27:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] VxWorks configuration adjustments for powerpc 8548 (e500v2)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <48ABB60E-C525-486B-B59B-F5FB5247768E at adacore dot com>
On 05/27/14 15:57, Olivier Hainque wrote:
The VxWorks compilation of C sources using vxworks header files need the CPU
macro to be defined. Configuration files in the compiler are setup to to pick
a default value depending on the cpu variant for which we are compiling.
OK for mainline ?