This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, fortran]: Include stdlib.h in intrinsics/getcwd.c
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:00:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, fortran]: Include stdlib.h in intrinsics/getcwd.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4YV0RJ-cR7j-F2OfHwYKFfjZ-SAOoMmyVdJ-_1L_7STxg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140527113720 dot GA39947 at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Steve Kargl
>> ... to avoid "implicit declaration of function ???free???" warning.
>> 2014-05-27 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
>> * intrinsics/getcwd.c: Include stdlib.h.
> It can also be committed to the 4.9 branch if you have the time.
There is no need for stdlib.h include in the 4.9 branch, the call to
"free" was introduced in 4.10.