This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix a function decl in gfortran
- From: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 16:01:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix a function decl in gfortran
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> Compiling Fortran code with the ptx backend I'm working on results in
> assembler warnings about mismatch between function calls and function decls.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-linux. Ok?
The change/bug is due to my fortran-caf -> trunk patch at
which seemingly missed the function declaration when updating the calls and