This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Delete temporary string within demangler even in failure cases.
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <aburgess at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 06:47:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Delete temporary string within demangler even in failure cases.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1401188253-15214-1-git-send-email-aburgess at broadcom dot com>
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 3:57 AM, Andrew Burgess <email@example.com> wrote:
> * cplus-dem.c (do_type): Call string_delete even if the call to
> demangle_template fails.
This is OK.
I have to ask: you know this code is not used, right? You're looking
at the old demangler, for symbols generated by versions of g++ before
GCC 3.4 (released 2004). The demangler for current versions of g++ is