This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, fortran]: Include stdlib.h in intrinsics/getcwd.c
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 04:37:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, fortran]: Include stdlib.h in intrinsics/getcwd.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4YV0RJ-cR7j-F2OfHwYKFfjZ-SAOoMmyVdJ-_1L_7STxg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 09:44:22AM +0200, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> ... to avoid "implicit declaration of function ???free???" warning.
> 2014-05-27 Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * intrinsics/getcwd.c: Include stdlib.h.
> Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.
> OK for mainline?
It can also be committed to the 4.9 branch if you have the time.