This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, fortran]: Include stdlib.h in intrinsics/getcwd.c
- From: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:52:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, fortran]: Include stdlib.h in intrinsics/getcwd.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Uros Bizjak wrote:
> ... to avoid "implicit declaration of function âeeâwarning.
> 2014-05-27 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
> * intrinsics/getcwd.c: Include stdlib.h.
> Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.
> OK for mainline?
OK - thanks for the patch. (I think it also counts as obvious.)