This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: detecting "container overflow" bugs in std::vector
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at gmail dot com>
- To: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 17:39:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: detecting "container overflow" bugs in std::vector
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdyUm0c7g=kUmTonm3myB24ESjwnwYAH3xS9FxbrBvSEyw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140526141230 dot GT6953 at redhat dot com> <CAGQ9bdwv9kSfGirBfcQJeRwompeQtgGnKxoRzakj72MSruswmg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Konstantin Serebryany
> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I see that the patch on the Google branch removes some of the
> > __google_stl_debug_vector checks -- are they considered no longer
> > necessary/useful with asan?
> This was some unrelated change. Paul?
That appears to have been a merge mistake on my part.
I'll add them back. Thanks for noticing.