This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix broken graph dump
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 11:25:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix broken graph dump
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAkRFZ+k-N_Rx-PG3kd7zty_My3fHD97=OfPzEJJL4MKmrtTHw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 6:44 AM, Xinliang David Li <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> graph dump is broken in trunk (and gcc-49) -- the subgraph of the last
> function gets dumped. The patch fixed the problem. Also fixed the
> function header dump -- the cgraph uid is still used in many places
> such as -fdisable|enable-xxx options.
> Ok for trunk?
Ok if tested ok.