This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libsanitizer merge from upstream r208536
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>, Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>, Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Yuri Gribov <tetra2005 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 21:15:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: libsanitizer merge from upstream r208536
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdyyRYJ=_MjjrKf+nek3Ni4AAtic_m-NkOFdBhQyeEyzvA at mail dot gmail dot com> <537DBB39 dot 9070700 at oracle dot com> <CAGQ9bdzNff1SK-BT9vYBdeX1mFeMKw0eTvaLb63qd8e4ow88NA at mail dot gmail dot com> <b75522cf-9cc0-4e53-a497-f939a512259a at email dot android dot com> <20140522094737 dot GZ10386 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <CAGQ9bdy+j4+-immgKGdUHwc6au_jRzxCnuy=ehKZozbq6Ks2Qw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140522110348 dot GC10386 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <537E4427 dot 4060006 at oracle dot com> <20140522190200 dot GJ10386 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <537E4A10 dot 8090205 at oracle dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 09:03:44PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> On 05/22/2014 09:02 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> >On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 08:38:31PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> >>On 05/22/2014 01:03 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> >>>On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 02:26:19PM +0400, Konstantin Serebryany wrote:
> >>>>>>>>FAIL: c-c++-common/asan/asan-interface-1.c -O0 execution test
> >>>>>>>Is that before or after r210743?
> >>>Can't reproduce the above (note, not bootstrapped compiler, just
> >>>--disable-bootstrap), check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS=asan.exp is clean,
> >>Thanks Jakub. I'm not bootstrapping either, but all the fails are
> >>still there (fetched a fresh tree, built again). I have just noticed
> >>the below during the build, are expected?
> >In any case, I couldn't reproduce that even during fresh bootstrap/regtest
> >I did.
> I see. Some of the fails I'm seeing spill this kind of diagnostic,
> does that tell you something?
> FAIL: g++.dg/asan/large-func-test-1.C -O1 output pattern test, is
> ==18037==ASan runtime does not come first in initial library list;
> you should either link runtime to your application or manually
> preload it with LD_PRELOAD.
> , should match ERROR: AddressSanitizer:? heap-buffer-overflow on address[^
Do you have LD_PRELOAD set in the environment?
If not, can you cut'n'paste the large-func-test-1.exe command line
and run it with the given LD_LIBRARY_PATH under ldd?