This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] c/61271 fix ICE for invalid cilkplus array notation
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:51:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] c/61271 fix ICE for invalid cilkplus array notation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140521154358 dot GE6953 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is only one of several cases in the PR, but one that's simple
> enough for me to write a test for and fix.
> Tested x86_64-linux, OK for trunk?