This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, lto] add testcase for PR60179
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 08:13:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch, lto] add testcase for PR60179
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <537C0689 dot 4060909 at codesourcery dot com> <CAFiYyc1jq0xFQeVzUNyGW_h6VFs15crtTVvsG8GWMJfdH5RhBw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/21/2014 03:12 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 3:51 AM, Sandra Loosemore
One of the consequences of the (now-fixed) bug in PR60179 is that Nios II
code using target pragmas to specify custom instructions failed to generate
those instructions with -flto. We came up with this test case for it, but
there didn't seem to be an existing hook to scan LTO output. Is this OK, or
is there a better way to do it?
Not really - though you should force LTO to generate a single
assembler file by using -flto-partition=one.
Hmmmm, I notice there is no documentation for that option in the manual.
Looks like you just added it last month; maybe you should fix that?