This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, sched] Cleanup and improve multipass_dfa_lookahead_guard
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pat Haugen <pthaugen at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, Jim Wilson <jimwilso at cisco dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:03:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, sched] Cleanup and improve multipass_dfa_lookahead_guard
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <FECDDDDD-CB42-4560-B14B-27930564368C at linaro dot org> <537BCD1A dot 9090802 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:46 PM, Pat Haugen <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 05/19/2014 11:27 PM, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
>> Changes to ia64 and rs6000 are mostly mechanical to update hook return
>> values, but port maintainers may wish to review those.
> I'm not a maintainer, but the rs6000 changes look good to me.
The rs6000 changes are okay with me too.