This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, sched] Cleanup and improve multipass_dfa_lookahead_guard
- From: Pat Haugen <pthaugen at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, Jim Wilson <jimwilso at cisco dot com>, "David Edelsohn (dje dot gcc at gmail dot com)" <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 16:46:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, sched] Cleanup and improve multipass_dfa_lookahead_guard
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <FECDDDDD-CB42-4560-B14B-27930564368C at linaro dot org>
On 05/19/2014 11:27 PM, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
Changes to ia64 and rs6000 are mostly mechanical to update hook return values, but port maintainers may wish to review those.
I'm not a maintainer, but the rs6000 changes look good to me.