This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] dump_case_nodes: Treat unsigned as unsigned, don't ICE
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 13:40:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] dump_case_nodes: Treat unsigned as unsigned, don't ICE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <dee35fc1b743c339e0562b674324d7d4d9c7a33a dot 1400608417 dot git dot segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
On May 20, 2014, at 10:58 AM, Segher Boessenkool <email@example.com> wrote:
> The current code converts every tree to signed hwi; this ICEs with
> values not representable as shwi, like 9999999999999999999ULL
Looks nice to me… Looks like the type of change I would have done for wide-int, if I had tripped on this.