This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [PING^2] Fix for PR libstdc++/60758
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- To: Alexey Merzlyakov <alexey dot merzlyakov at samsung dot com>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Viacheslav Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:12:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PING^2] Fix for PR libstdc++/60758
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <534FDB9C dot 9050102 at samsung dot com> <5369EC99 dot 5080807 at samsung dot com> <5369FCAB dot 1030207 at arm dot com> <53761902 dot 10904 at samsung dot com> <537B49CB dot 20304 at arm dot com> <537B548A dot 1070608 at samsung dot com>
The following PR is opened for this problem:
Thumb1 failure was also detected and reported in pr60758.
I've proposed a thumb1 bugfix there. Regtest for the fix currently is in
Patches must be proposed on gcc-patches and / or in this case
libstdc++-patches mailing list. Attaching patches to bugzilla does not