This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix over-optimization of calls to pure function
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 13:09:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix over-optimization of calls to pure function
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5409358 dot 5kA2CkRFhr at polaris> <537A38FB dot 2020503 at redhat dot com>
> DOM bits are good. Richi wants the "redundant" test to be kept around,
> so OK with that change.
Thanks. The test is more duplicated than redundant so I'll remove it anyway.