This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH PING^2] Simplify a VEC_SELECT fed by its own inverse
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, ebotcazou at adacore dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:21:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH PING^2] Simplify a VEC_SELECT fed by its own inverse
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400505052 dot 796 dot 12 dot camel at gnopaine>
On 05/19/14 07:10, Bill Schmidt wrote:
I'd like to once again ping this patch from 2014-04-22:
OK for the trunk. Thanks for your patience.