This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for GNU/Hurd in gnat-4.9
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Svante Signell <svante dot signell at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, debian-ada <debian-ada at lists dot debian dot org>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 14:50:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for GNU/Hurd in gnat-4.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398426914 dot 568 dot 111 dot camel at G3620 dot my dot own dot domain> <1713255 dot Hcx8ZbPfnP at polaris> <1400501935 dot 4830 dot 33 dot camel at G3620 dot my dot own dot domain>
> The build went fine. Is something still missing?
We never keep commented out code, except with a ??? comment explaining why.
We don't use 'FIXME', we use ??? instead.
Also, some of the comments seem to be copy/paste from freebsd, which is
likely not appropriate for GNU Hurd, so need to be revised.
The header is wrong: it should be GPLv3+, not GPLv2+
> + -- 1_024 == 1024??
Remove this comment. Yes, 1_024 is the same as 1024 in Ada.