This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [fortran-dev] Merge the trunk into the branch
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 08:24:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [fortran-dev] Merge the trunk into the branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140516215412 dot 44C2E103 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
Dear Dominique, dear Tim,
Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
I have updated the trunk into the "fortran-dev" branch, ...
Thanks. I had to apply the following patch in order to bootstrap:
Thanks for fix for the merge fallout! That saved me to figure out why it
didn't work. I changed the nested "if" into one "if" as we no longer
need a local scope for variables - and I added a line break as one line
was too long, but otherwise I used your version of the patch. Committed
as Rev. 210576
Tim Prince wrote:
I've been trying all day to grab a copy of this by svn.
If it still doesn't work: You could also try the git repository, which
also has this branch. Cf. https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GitMirror