This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][MIPS] Implement O32 FPXX ABI (GCC)
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph Myers \(joseph\ at codesourcery dot com\)" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "macro\ at codesourcery dot com" <macro at codesourcery dot com>, "Moore\, Catherine \(Catherine_Moore\ at mentor dot com\)" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>, Rich Fuhler <Rich dot Fuhler at imgtec dot com>, "'gcc-patches\ at gcc dot gnu dot org' \(gcc-patches\ at gcc dot gnu dot org\)" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 09:20:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][MIPS] Implement O32 FPXX ABI (GCC)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023535233AE at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B02353533BE0 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
Matthew Fortune <Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com> writes:
> Hi Richard,
> I know we are bombarding you with quite large features
Yeah :-) Please bear in mind I'm doing this in my spare time
and this kind of thing takes in the order of hours to review properly.
I'd been prioritising the binutils patches because those can go in now,
whereas AIUI, because of the copyright situation, the GCC patches
couldn't go in for a while even if they were reviewed today.
My priority for MIPS GCC this weekend is to fix the handling of
eliminated registers when checking the extra memory constraints
for Robert's LRA patch. I'll try to get to this too over the
weekend if I have time.