This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch ping] libstdc++ testsuite cxxflags
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Cesar Philippidis <cesar at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 21:56:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch ping] libstdc++ testsuite cxxflags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5376AA41 dot 8020309 at codesourcery dot com>
On May 16, 2014, at 5:16 PM, Sandra Loosemore <email@example.com> wrote:
> It appears that this patch from last fall never got reviewed.
> Can someone take a look?
Tentative Ok. Let’s let the library people have a chance to weigh in… I’d say, let’s give them til Tuesday… should be enough time...