This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libstdc++] fix TCL error in abi.exp
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 14:17:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch, libstdc++] fix TCL error in abi.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53766CA7 dot 9050101 at codesourcery dot com>
On 05/16/14 13:53, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
As noted in PR 23867, the libstdc++ ABI testsuite doesn't work for
installed compiler testing. There is some logic in abi.exp to check for
the presence of the required bits and skip these tests if they're not
there, but before it gets that far it's hitting a TCL error:
ERROR: can't read "baseline_subdir_switch": no such variable
"eval exec $cxx $baseline_subdir_switch"
invoked from within
"set baseline_subdir "[eval exec $cxx $baseline_subdir_switch]""
This patch moves the offending reference to $baseline_subdir_switch
after the check for missing bits instead of before. OK to commit?
2014-05-16 Iain Sandoe <email@example.com>
Sandra Loosemore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* testsuite/libstdc++-abi/abi.exp: Defer setting of
until after checking that the test is eligible to be run.