This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][1/n][RFC] Make FRE/PRE somewhat predicate aware
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 20:17:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][1/n][RFC] Make FRE/PRE somewhat predicate aware
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1405081307570 dot 18709 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1405160959260 dot 18709 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <537645BF dot 9080807 at redhat dot com>
On May 16, 2014 7:07:11 PM CEST, Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>On 05/16/14 02:02, Richard Biener wrote:
>> Quiet as usual.
>Which strongly suggests folks trust you to do the right thing here :-)
> I think the FRE/PRE reference in $SUBJECT made me ignore the patch
>entirely -- my brain hurts when I look at our tree PRE implementation.
Heh, it's much easier to understand than it once was!