This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][1/n][RFC] Make FRE/PRE somewhat predicate aware
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 11:07:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][1/n][RFC] Make FRE/PRE somewhat predicate aware
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1405081307570 dot 18709 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1405160959260 dot 18709 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On 05/16/14 02:02, Richard Biener wrote:
Which strongly suggests folks trust you to do the right thing here :-)
I think the FRE/PRE reference in $SUBJECT made me ignore the patch
entirely -- my brain hurts when I look at our tree PRE implementation.
Quiet as usual.