This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 61084: Use widest_int in sparc_fold_builtin
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 19:04:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: PR 61084: Use widest_int in sparc_fold_builtin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87bnuyexv7 dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
> This is the second part of PR 61084, which it seems I'd forgotten to post.
> pdist calculates a wide result from narrower inputs, so I should have
> used widest_int rather than wide_int.
Is that documented? Because, if even you wide-int guys got it wrong...
> PR target/61084
> * config/sparc/sparc.c (sparc_fold_builtin): Use widest_int rather
> than wide_int.