This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Minor improvement to fold_unary_loc
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 09:04:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Minor improvement to fold_unary_loc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2905359 dot D6fWVlYKRA at polaris> <53739FDC dot 9020301 at redhat dot com> <8291594 dot IsL2xOTtsp at polaris>
On 05/15/14 08:15, Eric Botcazou wrote:
Seems reasonable. Do you happen to have a testcase where you can see
the effects in one of the dumps?
That's not easy because NON_LVALUE_EXPRs are present only in .original and, at
least in Ada, essentially only in size expressions which are not visible in
OK. Just thought I'd verify in case it'd been forgotten.