This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Install sanitizer public headers (fix for PR sanitizer/61100)
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 11:47:27 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Install sanitizer public headers (fix for PR sanitizer/61100)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53724493 dot 2070305 at samsung dot com> <CAGQ9bdz357HXmpAEWFnQC6Lx6=0ay-gakxWOzpCamatbNZb-yQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5372FCA8 dot 5050704 at samsung dot com> <CAGQ9bdzRFFXG9cOe7Gn22dOU7bJQFoTL42NbUWpLb9ERga1BkQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/14/2014 10:29 AM, Konstantin Serebryany wrote:
Well, I'd say we should only install headers for components that are
supported by target platform.
maybe yes. It just complicates the patch somewhat.
True... But this seems to be the preferred way in GCC (other runtimes
also list headers explicitly).