This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Install sanitizer public headers (fix for PR sanitizer/61100)
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 09:18:32 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Install sanitizer public headers (fix for PR sanitizer/61100)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53724493 dot 2070305 at samsung dot com> <CAGQ9bdz357HXmpAEWFnQC6Lx6=0ay-gakxWOzpCamatbNZb-yQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/14/2014 08:54 AM, Konstantin Serebryany wrote:
> Shouldn't we just install the entire include/sanitizer directory?
Well, I'd say we should only install headers for components that are
supported by target platform.