This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC][PING^2] Do not consider volatile asms as optimization barriers #1
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:21:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PING^2] Do not consider volatile asms as optimization barriers #1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2417129 dot VoWsWu5CJz at polaris> <1846992 dot iYuoEK1jha at polaris> <87eh03jly5 dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
> OK, thanks. Richard also gave an RM's OK on IRC so I've now applied it.