This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Compile-time gimple checking v4
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 14:37:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Compile-time gimple checking v4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1399930562-54518-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On Mon, 12 May 2014, David Malcolm wrote:
> The "gfoo" type names are pleasantly terse, though I'm a little unhappy
> about how they no longer match the prefix of the accessor functions e.g.
> gimple_switch_num_labels (const gswitch *gs)
> gimple_switch_num_labels (const gimple_switch *gs)
> But it works.
That could also be changed with a followup to make it consistent again
(i.e. rename the accessors to gswitch_num_labels). I'd be in favor of
such renaming later.