This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libsanitizer merge from upstream r208536
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>, Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Yuri Gribov <tetra2005 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:15:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: libsanitizer merge from upstream r208536
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdxH9rh0Cz8LBYZsuHKEFpkVosNkX2qrX10RGwK5hFEEqg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 03:20:37PM +0400, Konstantin Serebryany wrote:
> This is the first libsanitizer merge in 4.10 (the last merge was in
> December 2013).
Worked on x86_64-linux and i686-linux (Fedora 20 and 17), bootstrap/regtest
showed no regressions.