This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 77/89] Concretize various expressions from gimple to gimple_cond
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:36:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 77/89] Concretize various expressions from gimple to gimple_cond
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398099480-49147-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1398099480-49147-78-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 04/21/14 10:57, David Malcolm wrote:
* ipa-split.c (check_forbidden_calls): Replace check against
GIMPLE_COND with a dyn_cast_gimple_cond, introducing a gimple_cond
* predict.c (predict_extra_loop_exits): Likewise.
* tree-vrp.c (fold_predicate_in): Likewise.
* predict.c (is_comparison_with_loop_invariant_p): Require a
(predict_iv_comparison): Add checked cast to gimple_cond once we
know the code is GIMPLE_COND.
(predict_loops): Change type of "stmt" to gimple_cond,
adding checked casts to its assignments (which are both guarded by
checks against GIMPLE_COND).
* tree-vrp.c (find_conditional_asserts): Require a gimple_cond.
(find_assert_locations_1): Add checked cast to gimple_cond.
OK once prereqs go in.