This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 84/89] Concretize gimple_call_arg_flags
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:02:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 84/89] Concretize gimple_call_arg_flags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398099480-49147-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1398099480-49147-85-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 04/21/14 10:57, David Malcolm wrote:
This is fine, but will need tweaking once the const changes go in. The
final form is approved given its triviality, but please post for
* gimple.h (gimple_call_arg_flags): Require a const_gimple_call
rather than a const_gimple.
* gimple.c (gimple_call_fnspec): Likewise.