This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C PATCH] Make attributes accept enum values (PR c/50459)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <iains at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 15:44:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: [C PATCH] Make attributes accept enum values (PR c/50459)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140510141047 dot 3D98C103 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <20140511180141 dot GD23554 at redhat dot com>
On Sun, 11 May 2014, Marek Polacek wrote:
> > FAIL: c-c++-common/pr50459.c -std=gnu++1y (test for excess errors)
> > FAIL: c-c++-common/pr50459.c -Wc++-compat (test for excess errors)
> > The errors are
> > /opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/c-c++-common/pr50459.c:8:1: error: constructor priorities are not supported
> > /opt/gcc/work/gcc/testsuite/c-c++-common/pr50459.c:9:1: error: destructor priorities are not supported
> Ah. The following untested patch should skip that test on Darwin.
I don't think the whole test should be skipped for that issue; I think the
part requiring this feature should be split out into a separate testcase,
so that as much as possible is still tested on Darwin.
Joseph S. Myers