This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/7] Fix GTY markup of u2
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:34:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/7] Fix GTY markup of u2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a9ap1k8n dot fsf at talisman dot default> <8761ld1k4o dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On 05/10/14 13:58, Richard Sandiford wrote:
The rtx u2 field currently uses a desc/tag pair for GTY. This seems
unnecessary though, since the field is specifically supposed to be
32 bits wide on 64-bit hosts and so cannot hold a pointer.
Tested on x86_64-linux-gnu. OK to install?
* rtl.h (rtx_def): Mark u2 as GTY ((skip)).
OK for the trunk.