This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] gcc fstack-protector-explicit
- From: Marcos DÃaz <marcos dot diaz at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:53:04 -0300
- Subject: Re: [patch] gcc fstack-protector-explicit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEOtcjmFhFJ8A4r3nLq_odtFSctT51TOma0douMdBb27uKNnVA at mail dot gmail dot com> <528AFE96 dot 3040301 at redhat dot com> <CAEOtcjkX9yk5DXQbrKqxncpZJ0zvVdHq44jpL+6Bub9mH_t=DA at mail dot gmail dot com> <528D09D9 dot 9020902 at redhat dot com> <CAEOtcj=sXsqMOZw6Kas2iK=e6qRh5u+hmwB=-tmqAoWZL==5Dg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5329A518 dot 1020807 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 03/19/14 08:06, Marcos DÃaz wrote:
>> Well, finally I have the assignment, could you please review this patch?
> Thanks. I'll take a look once we open up stage1 development again (should
> be soon as 4.9 is getting close to being ready).