This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fortran OpenMP 4.0 support, part 1
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 10:32:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fortran OpenMP 4.0 support, part 1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140507205303 dot GF10386 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <536D2DE7 dot 8060701 at net-b dot de> <20140509202259 dot GO10386 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <536DC41D dot 3070301 at net-b dot de>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
! Use a lower bound which is not "1"
! For some reasons, the following does not align the memory!
!ptr(-5:) => array2(lbound(array2,dim=1)+offset2 :)
The reason is that it wrongly pointer-assigns the whole array, ignoring
the specified offset. (It works with an explicit size array - such as
"array" in the example.)
That's now tracked as PR61138.