This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ PATCH] Extend mode-switching to support toggle (1/2)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Christian Bruel <christian dot bruel at st dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>, Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, "ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr" <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 13:47:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ PATCH] Extend mode-switching to support toggle (1/2)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <534CF9D7 dot 70605 at st dot com> <CAMqJFCqACoQEtjz_HM=SW1EH0-nrqYSrxLG4_ANja5XcS90_0g at mail dot gmail dot com> <534D1D70 dot 3000802 at st dot com> <534FDE09 dot 9090308 at st dot com>
On 04/17/14 07:58, Christian Bruel wrote:
I can't really vouch for the sh & ephiphany bits, but those bits look
reasonable. The rest looks good. OK for the trunk.
He is a new version of the patch. It hookizes the mode-setting and
mode-toggling macros. Split in 2 parts.
Successfully bootstrapped/regtested on ix86 and SH4/SH4a.
I was able to do a limited build on Epiphany, if someone could give it a
try on it that would be great.
comments ? suggestions ?