This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC][PING^2] Do not consider volatile asms as optimization barriers #1
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 08:24:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PING^2] Do not consider volatile asms as optimization barriers #1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2417129 dot VoWsWu5CJz at polaris> <53313702 dot 4070709 at samsung dot com> <534FC42E dot 4060103 at samsung dot com> <3717213 dot 9OUkho3xcy at polaris>
Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> It has been two weeks since Richard commited this to trunk. Perhaps it's
>> ok to backport to 4.8 branch now?
> Richard, can you do that before the 4.8.3 release? Thanks in advance.
Sure, that'd be fine by me. I'm not sure whether the backport has
been approved yet though.