This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Handwritten part of conversion of "gimple" to "gimple_stmt *"
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 00:49:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] Handwritten part of conversion of "gimple" to "gimple_stmt *"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <66f4112c-2a2f-4d2b-8f8e-d2011a7982f7 at email dot android dot com> <1399067771-11711-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1399067771-11711-2-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 05/02/14 15:56, David Malcolm wrote:
So instead, we just want to convert from "gimple" to "gimple *", right?
That was my understanding of where we left things last week.
* coretypes.h (gimple): Drop typedef.
(gimple_seq): Convert from being a "gimple" to a "gimple_stmt *".
That's going to mean a ton of trivial fixups to this patch. With those
fixes, this patch is approved.