This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c++/60994 gcc does not recognize hidden/shadowed enumeration as valid nested-name-specifier
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Momchil Velikov <momchil dot velikov at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 00:06:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c++/60994 gcc does not recognize hidden/shadowed enumeration as valid nested-name-specifier
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEjVhjREFLJgwGphw9OvbaH_WxsPDAiSxdWM84Mx7sHqqCKbRg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAEjVhjTVwesMdx+gfUD29Yg=dxCNVg=SU2ANi308tcSgsA7GJw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Nit: normally, ChangeLog entries are not submitted as diffs, part of the
patch proper, but separately (also because the ChangeLog files keep
changing quite fast).