This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: genattrtab error reporting
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 17:22:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: genattrtab error reporting
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BD0DA756-222B-4279-893D-2ABBE5187E58 at comcast dot net>
On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> getattrtab looses track of which file the given rtl came from during error reporting. A port that uses multiple .md files for the port will tend to list the last .md file processed instead of the correct md file. We preserve the filename upon read, and during post processing, we reset the filename to the right context, as we process that context.
Does this fix