This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix GDB PR15559 (inferior calls using "thiscall" calling convention)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 09:41:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix GDB PR15559 (inferior calls using "thiscall" calling convention)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140326132445 dot 7568d2a2 at octopus> <87ob0tnd00 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20140327124723 dot 1c64ff91 at octopus>
Tom> The usual approach is some appropriate text somewhere on the GCC wiki
Tom> (though I suppose a note in the mail archives would do in a pinch)
Tom> along with a URL in a comment in the appropriate file (dwarf2.h or
Tom> Could you please do that?
Julian> How's this, as a first attempt?
Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner.
That page looks great. Thanks for doing this.