This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix a typo in Chinese msg
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, Jincheng Miao <jincheng dot miao at gmail dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <i18n-zh at googlegroups dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 17:50:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix a typo in Chinese msg
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF-jSjTp28wHjKOmUd6ip5b-GAeWqKaHqtWqxyUFeJ1oSGfGmQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5359315A dot 1070806 at redhat dot com> <535968CE dot 7090000 at net-b dot de> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405012358250 dot 16441 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <5363173C dot 9040007 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 1 May 2014, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 05/01/14 17:59, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > On Thu, 24 Apr 2014, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> > > Jeff, are you sure that this will not be overridden? I think the
> > > translations
> > > are always synced from http://translationproject.org/team/zh_CN.html ?
> > Yes. This should be reverted; we shouldn't make any local changes to
> > these files. When there's a new zh_CN.po from the TP (whether resulting
> > from changes by translators, or an automatic merge with a new .pot file),
> > that will be imported verbatim (to both trunk and 4.9 branch), whether or
> > not it includes this change.
> OK. Sorry about that. Reverted.
> What's the procedure to contact the translators so they can fix this?
Contact the address for the translation team given in the .po file.
Unfortunately I got a bounce message in Chinese; maybe it indicates it's a
subscriber-posting-only mailing list, which seems unfortunate.
Joseph S. Myers