This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C PATCH] remove goto in c_parser_sizeof_expression
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 23:18:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: [C PATCH] remove goto in c_parser_sizeof_expression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsCHg_Sh=G2rOQ5oKz+-dXBzYY_y0n2tad7mRoq6BsujfQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140222181444 dot GJ10901 at redhat dot com> <CAJXstsDRb_1Vj7XUtEpfmNkKxAFc0xW7SsFW0oxm7GAm_jX+DQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140222194827 dot GK10901 at redhat dot com> <CAJXstsBLdYg59RteokN4ULqYjOgq-W6cHx6VVwFoND7YnfCswQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140224175853 dot GB16545 at redhat dot com> <CAJXstsAnabDH+uj2QCq=yJi1FYHW5cRY9eUONHDjDwgZhvHpEg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140224192823 dot GC16545 at redhat dot com> <535981CE dot 9070104 at redhat dot com> <20140425071805 dot GO2103 at redhat dot com>
On 04/25/14 01:18, Marek Polacek wrote:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 03:27:42PM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
On 02/24/14 12:28, Marek Polacek wrote:
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 12:01:25AM +0530, Prathamesh Kulkarni wrote:
Replaced tab by 4 spaces before error_at.
* c-parser.c (c_parser_sizeof_expression): Remove goto sizeof_expr.
Looks good now, but I can't approve it. Thanks,
Applied to the trunk. Thanks and sorry for the delays.
Hold on, I thought that in the end we don't want this. I wanted to
point out formatting issues, and it seemed good to go, but after
Joseph's mail I have changed my mind; goto seems clearer here (to me).
Sorry, I didn't see Joseph's mail. I'll revert.