This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix a typo in Chinese msg
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Jincheng Miao <jincheng dot miao at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, i18n-zh at googlegroups dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 21:55:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix a typo in Chinese msg
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF-jSjTp28wHjKOmUd6ip5b-GAeWqKaHqtWqxyUFeJ1oSGfGmQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5359315A dot 1070806 at redhat dot com> <535968CE dot 7090000 at net-b dot de> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405012358250 dot 16441 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 05/01/14 17:59, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2014, Tobias Burnus wrote:
Jeff, are you sure that this will not be overridden? I think the translations
are always synced from http://translationproject.org/team/zh_CN.html ?
Yes. This should be reverted; we shouldn't make any local changes to
these files. When there's a new zh_CN.po from the TP (whether resulting
from changes by translators, or an automatic merge with a new .pot file),
that will be imported verbatim (to both trunk and 4.9 branch), whether or
not it includes this change.
OK. Sorry about that. Reverted.
What's the procedure to contact the translators so they can fix this?