This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix a typo in Chinese msg
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Jincheng Miao <jincheng dot miao at gmail dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <i18n-zh at googlegroups dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 23:59:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix a typo in Chinese msg
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF-jSjTp28wHjKOmUd6ip5b-GAeWqKaHqtWqxyUFeJ1oSGfGmQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5359315A dot 1070806 at redhat dot com> <535968CE dot 7090000 at net-b dot de>
On Thu, 24 Apr 2014, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Jeff, are you sure that this will not be overridden? I think the translations
> are always synced from http://translationproject.org/team/zh_CN.html ?
Yes. This should be reverted; we shouldn't make any local changes to
these files. When there's a new zh_CN.po from the TP (whether resulting
from changes by translators, or an automatic merge with a new .pot file),
that will be imported verbatim (to both trunk and 4.9 branch), whether or
not it includes this change.
Joseph S. Myers