This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Simple change to include/longlong.h to quiet warnings.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, rdsaniford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:10:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Simple change to include/longlong.h to quiet warnings.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <c33e1864-b67b-4e4c-8d70-ee18b0a63f75 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Steve Ellcey <email@example.com> wrote:
> I would like to make a small change to include/longlong.h for glibc but
> I undertand that the GCC version of this file is the master one and
> should be changed first, is that right?
GCC version is not the master either. GMP has the master version of
longlong.h. But it looks like it does not have the code below at all.
> My change is to check __mips16 with "defined (__mips16)" instead of
> just "__mips16" so that we don't get a warning when compiling with
> -Wundef (like glibc is now doing).
> Ok to checkin? I will submit it for checkin to the binutils and
> glibc groups as well once it is approved here.
> Steve Ellcey
> 2014-04-30 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * include/longlong.h: Use 'defined()' to check __mips16.
> diff --git a/include/longlong.h b/include/longlong.h
> index 0770290..31f88cb 100644
> --- a/include/longlong.h
> +++ b/include/longlong.h
> @@ -848,7 +848,7 @@ extern UDItype __umulsidi3 (USItype, USItype);
> #define UMUL_TIME 10
> #define UDIV_TIME 100
> -#if (__mips == 32 || __mips == 64) && ! __mips16
> +#if (__mips == 32 || __mips == 64) && ! defined (__mips16)
> #define count_leading_zeros(COUNT,X) ((COUNT) = __builtin_clz (X))
> #define COUNT_LEADING_ZEROS_0 32