This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make jump thread path carry more information
- From: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:48:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make jump thread path carry more information
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5243A96B dot 1010703 at redhat dot com> <20130927144213 dot GA7327 at arm dot com> <5245A4FA dot 7090205 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 04:32:10PM +0100, Jeff Law wrote:
> If you could pass along a .i file it'd be helpful in case I want to look
> at something under the debugger.
I've opened http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=58553 to save
Let me know if I can do anything else to help.