This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: User-define literals for std::complex.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:39:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: User-define literals for std::complex.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <524506EA dot 1040504 at verizon dot net>
On 27 September 2013 05:17, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
> The complex user-defined literals finally passed (n3779) with the resolution
> to DR1473 allowing the suffix id to touch the quotes (Can't find it but I
> put it in not too long ago).
I think it's been approved by the LWG and looks like it will go to a
vote by the full committee, but let's wait for that to pass before
making any changes.